British Standard Pipe Identification Tape
UK manufactured pipe identification (ID) tape and duct work labelling conforming to BS 1710 and using BS 4800 colours. Pipemark manufacture and supply tape to all industry sectors needing an all in one solution for identifying the contents and direction of flow of all pipes, pipeline and ductwork.
Our pipe ID tape is printed to the highest standards and specifications to suit all environments offering the following benefits to its users:
- Superior light fastness -
- printed with UV inks and coated with a UV varnish.
- Superior adhesion - can be applied at - 5°C.
- Superior temperature range - inservice range of - 40°C to + 120°C.
- Excellent - Chemical, water, oil and alcohol resistance.
Pipemark is supplied in 33m length rolls, individually boxed and complemented by our industry leading standards of service Pipemark is fast becoming The Tape Of Choice.